Aug 27, 2011

Aah, rains!

It's a lovely Saturday afternoon...lovely for those who aren't working. The weather couldn't get any better. It's dark and gloomy and pouring steadily. Call me morbid, but I'd pick the dull, gloomy weather over sunshine any day. That's how much I love the rains. And yet here I am, updating my blog as I pretend to work, instead of splashing around in the puddles made by the rain.

All I long to do right now is go home, tuck in with a steaming mug of adrak chai and my book. I'm reading 'Game of Thrones' right now, and it is really difficult to put that book down!

For now, I'm trying to concentrate on work. I'm not just saying this in case someone from work is reading this article, I genuinely am trying. But there's way too many distractions. The rain outside, for one. And the bacon sandwich on my table. My neighbour, quite correctly labelled as my evil twin. And of course, twitter. I love twitter. I may not tweet that often, but I love reading funny tweets. This doesn't mean I'm cheating on facebook. I still like facebook. Twitter is just a welcome change, and a little more acceptable (read: unheard of) at work.

I've procrastinated enough. I must get back to work, if I want to leave at an acceptable time. Chow, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment