Aug 26, 2011

Eerily Calm

A lot has happened over the past two months...and it has been enough to push me off the edge into an abyss of insanity. I've been scarily close to a breakdown, I could almost see it happening. And yet, it disturbs me how eerily calm I feel. There's anger in me, some say I'm a volcano ready to erupt. I feel like there is a pot of anger boiling over, and yet, when it comes to letting it out, I just can't seem to do it. I wonder why...
My friends are treading on eggshells around me, and they've admitted to it. Everyone's expecting a breakdown of some sort. I often wonder, should I give in? But something has kept me calm through these turbulent times, and I think I should place my faith in that unknown strength. The calm is scary, but it's comforting.

Shit, I just realised...this sounds way too corny. Stopping now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment